Random Thought Of The Day

I have heard of Romero a lot but I don't actually know which movies he did, can anyone enlighten me? (That was lazy - just googled it and found them)

I got into zombie genre through Walking Dead and games - don't know the movies at all

2 hours ago, spaced said:

I have heard of Romero a lot but I don't actually know which movies he did, can anyone enlighten me? (That was lazy - just googled it and found them)

I got into zombie genre through Walking Dead and games - don't know the movies at all

Night of the Living Dead is a 1968 is the one that started it all – while there were zombies in earlier cinematography and books, it's Romero's work that popularized the slow zombie mythos. It's black and white and might be hard by today's standards, but the series continued way throughout 2000s and got various spinoffs,  remakes and parodies to the point I'm bet you at least heard of some :P.

• 1 month later...
On 7/15/2018 at 9:20 AM, MrZombifiedGamer said:

Y'all don't have too many random thoughts do you? Guess I'm up again. I've been on a Romero spree. Decided to go back and watch all his movies. All I'm missing is beer and popcorn. xD But I do have water and gingerbread men. lol

Are you sure those are just gingerbread men you are eating? I'm wondering if you've been bitten by a zombie and turned and you aren't eating what you think you're eating. You're last bit of consciousness is just trying to protect your sanity before everything fades.

Well, I was asked for random.

Archived