What is community reputation?

So what is community reputation and how do you get it? Is it like accumulated over the years of being on the forums? By the amount of posts you make? Or do people actually vote on it? Because if 142 (I think was the number of people) voted for me saying how awesome sauce I was I'm going to run for city mayor. :P And as city mayor my first action will be give PZ to everyone! Not the game, I mean start the zombie apocalypse... But that's neither here nor there. Trust me they'll love it.  Seriously though how do you get reputation? lol

33 minutes ago, MrCouper said:

Any react to your posts contributed towards your Rep, Although I feel the pillow should be a negative, yet I'm sure there is no negative reacts.
Such a positive community :3 haha

My latest study suggests that not only do the reacts add rep when cast, but removing them removes rep, and the pillow react actually adds nothing!

On 7/14/2018 at 12:22 PM, trombonaught said:

My latest study suggests that not only do the reacts add rep when cast, but removing them removes rep, and the pillow react actually adds nothing!

Oooh interesting, good to know and makes sense, I do actually like how there isn't specifically a down vote, nobody needs that kind of negativity ;) 

Archived