Is showering going to be a thing?

sniperman1109

I know awhile back I looked at the commonly suggested post that is ages old and it said hygiene was a no but the animation video showing you being able to get covered in blood after a wonderful day of zombie killing made me realize they have to add it In at this point because I’m reality who would wanna wipe themselves down with a rag and soap without being in the shower? It would be more efficient to make an animation of you scrubbing your head you know the usual showering thing you see in movies and games and have a steam affect inside the showering not showering your upper body/lower so you could just see your shoulders arms and head.devs if you can hear me please tell me if showering still won’t be a thing or not or if it has been reconsidered??? Lol

I got the feeling that personal hygiene wasn't going to be implemented, so I think washing down the blood may be a thing in future, especially since the blood will stay on you? Didn't see anything official on this matter though.

2 hours ago, Faalagorn said:

I got the feeling that personal hygiene wasn't going to be implemented, so I think washing down the blood may be a thing in future, especially since the blood will stay on you? Didn't see anything official on this matter though.

Washing blood from clothes is already a thing, and doubtlessly washing blood from skin will be a thing in order to avoid infection. Basic hygiene is something they've said they're not doing, for multiple reasons (although someone for some strange reason made a mod where you can shit)

50 minutes ago, Brex said:

Washing blood from clothes is already a thing, and doubtlessly washing blood from skin will be a thing in order to avoid infection. Basic hygiene is something they've said they're not doing, for multiple reasons (although someone for some strange reason made a mod where you can shit)

You're strange! It's not just a mod to shit, it's a little deeper than that.

Washing off the blood, yes I would like to think that should be something, even if its just the same as washing clothes, Soap and X parts water.
Maybe using a shower would allow a character to do it faster, not need X parts water but also would be left 'wet' and need to use a towel to dry themselves. Maybe features like these could be for Hardcore difficulty etc?

EDIT: I thought I'd make a quick edit of a screenshot. I assume this is kinda what you meant?

PZshower.thumb.png.1739c2b159da103b8bc28ac1890ed7b6.png

Archived