youtube gamers

Brex

I'm bored. And when I'm bored, I watch YouTube gamers. Not many play PZ that often (those who do are smaller channels like Cromulent Archer and ambiguous amphibian) so I watch bigger ones. Y'all got any favorites or suggestions? I'm always looking for more to check out. Also I'm always looking for those to avoid as I hate cringeworthy YouTube channels. 

My top 5 are Markiplier, theRadBrad, TheGamingLemon, SovietWomble, and Funhaus. And yes, I am a 23-year-old lowlife who lives at his parents' house. Sue me. 

The gamer I hate the most is videogamedunkey. And no, it's not because he's black. 

Go ahead and list your favs and navs. Or don't. I dunno. 

Some of my favorite gameplay channels:

- Northernlion: He mostly plays rougelikes such as Binding of Isaac, Slay the Spire etc. Aside from rougelikes he also livestreams fairly often. I don't watch livestreams but the ones he posts to youtube are pretty entertaining.

- OneyPlays: Its a letsplay channel from the guy who made a bunch of those super popular animations back in the glory days of youtube. He mostly just plays games with his friends, doesn't really do long running series if your looking for that but they're still fun to watch.

- BlackPantsLegion: A small channel that pretty much plays whatever. The only actual videos he does on a fairly regular basis is Space Station 13 stuff and rants that he does every week. He's a pretty niche youtuber so not for everyone.

On 7/11/2018 at 10:31 AM, Brex said:

SovietWomble

Good choice there +rep

On 7/11/2018 at 10:31 AM, Brex said:

And yes, I am a 23-year-old lowlife who lives at his parents' house. Sue me.

Lol I'm 23 and currently at my mothers too :D hahaha Not by choice... (Electronic Monitored Bail :L)

Anyway, TheOuterMiddleShow, FrankieOnPCin1080P w/ SadaPlays ahhhh there was more but this is it from off the top.  Oh SlapTrain.
But yeah having been using youtube for much other then music.

Archived