Healthy Character Logs Out, Logs in Damaged or Infected

wanderinbilly

[Admin - I started this in General Discussion but it seems better here - please remove from General Discussion]

I logged out a character who was in *perfect health* and unencumbered in his base. I logged in a few hours later and his health was terminal - no wounds, no moodles (except damage one) and unencumbered. He lasted a few seconds before keeling over (did not re-animate). 

Later character was locked safely in a room, I lost connection to the server and logged in less than TEN minutes later and he's in critical health - no wounds, - I ate and he recovered. 

Finally a character gets scratched but is healed to OK. Played a few hours, and he logged out as OK (took screen shot) but came back at Slightly Wounded. Eating didn't help...then he got queasy. So he's infected, in spite of having reached OK.

Is the game "changing its mind" when I log off? Reaching OK still means you're not infected, right? Am I not seeing the proper information, i.e. he has a wound or damage from weather (vehicle collision damage is turned off), poison, whatever but it's not being displayed? Srsly, I've played 5 years and never logged in to a mysteriously damaged character...or I forgot. 

Edited by wanderinbilly