Firesuit Proof 12 Water Issues

DanBR

I need some help with the craft process of Fireproof Suit: It shows that I need 12 units of water and I have a lot of water and the water won't show in the craft list. Help please, and sorry for my poor english  ><

7 hours ago, DanBR said:

I need some help with the craft process of Fireproof Suit: It shows that I need 12 units of water and I have a lot of water and the water won't show in the craft list. Help please, and sorry for my poor english  ><

Hey there!

It looks like some MOD is involved so you're better off contacting the creator of that MOD for help.

22 minutes ago, Hydromancerx said:

Have you tried picking up all the buckets and having them in your inventory?

Yep, tried to have 12 Water Bottle in inventory too... Also, something else happened too, I think there's a bug when we try to put water in Clay Cauldron it disappear from the inventory.
Since you are here I'm not wasting this chance of saying that you guys did an absolutely amazing great work with this mod. Wish the best for everyone in the project.     ^^

2 hours ago, Hydromancerx said:

Try un-subscribing and re-subscribing to the mod on the steam workshop.

I did what you asked and the 12 Water issue still not working, and the bug of Clay Cauldron still up, it desappeared from the inventory when I tried to put water in it... A red counter also appeared in the bottom right of the screem, just to inform.

ClayCauldron.PNG

Edited by DanBR

8 hours ago, Hydromancerx said:

What other mods do you use?

Mods: PumpPower Update! - Movable Working Furniture - Chip a Stone - CheatMenu - Craft Helper Mod - Forage Fix - Missing Weapons Models - AIZ Enhanced 2 - Food Expiration Date and Bar - More Traits - NecroForge - SoulFlicher's Building Time - Wilhelm's Wilderness Improvements - Dub's Proffession - Items Spawn on the Floor - ORGM - ORGM Silencer/Suppressor Mod - ORGM Extreme - Crematorium - Blacksmith - Vehicle Tweark API - Bigger Trunks Space - SoulFlicher's Driving Time.

Possibly the Blacksmith mod is not compatible with Hydrocraft. Or possibly anything from SoulFlicher's.

All I can say is the only way you can be sure is if you remove mods and see if the problem goes away and yous ee which mod is conflicting. And then if it still dosn't work with just Hydrocraft let me know.

14 hours ago, DanBR said:

Mods: PumpPower Update! - Movable Working Furniture - Chip a Stone - CheatMenu - Craft Helper Mod - Forage Fix - Missing Weapons Models - AIZ Enhanced 2 - Food Expiration Date and Bar - More Traits - NecroForge - SoulFlicher's Building Time - Wilhelm's Wilderness Improvements - Dub's Proffession - Items Spawn on the Floor - ORGM - ORGM Silencer/Suppressor Mod - ORGM Extreme - Crematorium - Blacksmith - Vehicle Tweark API - Bigger Trunks Space - SoulFlicher's Driving Time.

you don't need pump power anymore, it's an in-game setting now. Allow generators to power exterior cells or whatev it says