What this game really needs is... lawnmowers!

bpdlr

As I was patiently spamming "Remove Grass" from a large field, I thought, wouldn't a lot of these nice homes have lawnmowers to do this job? Maybe just a cheap push job (that is tiring to use but makes little noise) or a gas-driven model (that makes a ton of noise). Maybe a big house might have one of those fancy ride-on mowers, which might be a bit quieter than the push model - but I'd need to know a lot about mechanics to keep it going.

While I'm thinking about the grass, I'm wondering if putting up barbed fences will slow down the zombies [still not implemented??]. If I had a spare mower and a decent level of skill in making traps and wiring stuff up, I could use the blades to create a zombie trap - with a motor, maybe even a nasty spinning blades job I could install in my base in that bottleneck...

Now if I was a real expert, maybe we could get all Mad Max on this town and stick some spinning blades on my truck's front bumper...

EDIT: oh yeah, the ride-on mowers are rare, but the best bit is, you can't lift them into the back of your truck... you have to drive them home :)

Edited by bpdlr

• 1 month later...