Healthy Character Logs Out, Logs in Terminally Damaged

I logged out a character who was in perfect help and unencumbered in his base. I logged in a few hours later and his health was terminal - no wounds, no moodles (except damage one) and unencumbered. He lasted a few seconds. Very weird. Then, a later character has closed himself off in some random farm's bathroom (again in perfect health) but I lost connection to the server while looking at the map in a browser. I log in less than ten minutes later and he's in critical health - no wounds, no reason why he'd be in critical health I was able to eat a lot and he recovered. What's up with that - I'm pretty certain that I've never had that happen in 5 years.

On 09/07/2018 at 5:38 AM, wanderinbilly said:

I logged out a character who was in perfect help and unencumbered in his base. I logged in a few hours later and his health was terminal - no wounds, no moodles (except damage one) and unencumbered. He lasted a few seconds. Very weird. Then, a later character has closed himself off in some random farm's bathroom (again in perfect health) but I lost connection to the server while looking at the map in a browser. I log in less than ten minutes later and he's in critical health - no wounds, no reason why he'd be in critical health I was able to eat a lot and he recovered. What's up with that - I'm pretty certain that I've never had that happen in 5 years.

Hi wanderinbilly,

(Just to narrow it down) Did your char "die" or "zombified"? Did you have a Generator running? What traits did your char have?

Thanks

The first time, he was in perfect HEALTH (health) and simply "died" i.e. he did not become a zombie. No wounds, no sick or thirsty moodles. No generator, fireplace was out ( I haven't heard of them causing harmful fumes - just covering *all* possibilities). I always take weak stomach (whatever it's called) but I also never eat bad/uncooked food or drink bad water. Didn't have the Hypochondriac trait either. 

The second time, I got booted off the server while he was chilling out in a farmhouse - again he was in perfect health. It took me about ten minutes to get back on and, when I logged on, he was in critical health. I had driven there, but the car (outside) wasn't running. Eating got got him back to OK and he continued on with his adventures.

Here we go, w/ a twist- 3rd time. Logged in while writing this,  toon was Ok. Drove off to loot and got scratched. Got to OK so continued one, looted for awhile, drove back home, did a little fighting, took a screenshot of toon being OK and logged off. Logged back in and he was at Slight...but couldn't didn't get above it and then got queasy.  

He shouldn't be infected after getting to OK. =\  Anyway, that's different than the other two time - *definitely*  the second time - but it seems like his injuries are delayed or something until he logs out. Getting scratched kinda complicated troubleshooting but I guess that I needed to know *that* as well, i.e. that I can recover from a scratch but might be screwed over when I log back in. 

Thanks man. =)

00_PhillipOK.jpg

00_PhillipSlight.jpg

Archived