Custom vehicles - problem with textures

PriMan

Hello guys! I have a problem that I could not solve on my own. We make a custom model of police car for Project Zomboid (Link). After we upload it to the Workshop, and we saw that the textures of light, damages and rust do not worked. In lua file the textures was writed to the model, but it still does not work. Anyone know, how fix that problem? 

Spoiler

require 'Reloading/ISReloadManager'
local MOD_ID = "EnhancedVehicles";
local MOD_NAME = "Enhance Vehicles";
local MOD_VERSION = "0.1";
local MOD_AUTHOR = "PriMan";

local VehicleCommands = {}
local Commands = {}

local function info()
    dir = getDir(MOD_ID); 
        loadStaticZomboidModel("Vehicles_CapricePolice",
    dir.."/media/models/Vehicles_CapricePolice.txt",
    dir.."/media/scripts/Vehicles/carnormal.txt",
    dir.."/media/textures/Vehicles/CarLightsPolice/Vehicle_CarLightsPolice_Lights.png",
    dir.."/media/textures/Vehicles/CarLightsPolice/Vehicle_CarLightsPolice_Shell.png",
    dir.."/media/textures/Vehicles/CarLightsPolice/Vehicle_CarLightsPolice_Rust.png",
    dir.."/media/textures/Vehicles/CarLightsPolice/Vehicle_CarLightsPolice_Mask.png",
    dir.."/media/textures/Vehicles/CarLightsPolice/Vehicle_CarLightsPolice_Overlays_DAMAGED_01.png",
    dir.."/media/textures/Vehicles/CarLightsPolice/Vehicle_CarLightsPolice_Overlays_DAMAGED_02.png",
    dir.."/media/textures/Vehicles/CarLightsPolice/Vehicle_CarLightsPolice_Shell_DAMAGED_01.png",
    dir.."/media/textures/Vehicles/CarLightsPolice/Vehicle_CarLightsPolice_Shell_DAMAGED_02.png");

loadStaticZomboidModel("Vehicles_WheelPolice",
    dir.."/media/models/Vehicles_WheelPolice.txt",
    dir.."/media/textures/Vehicles/Vehicle_WheelPolice.png");

print("Mod Loaded: " .. MOD_NAME .. " by " .. MOD_AUTHOR .. " (v" .. MOD_VERSION .. ")");
end

Events.OnInitWorld.Add(info);