28 Days Later Challenge!

Jawface

I'm at 1 day, 5 hours.  Since I'm on the .15 build with all of the zombie hordes, I fled early for the logging camp and may try to make a run to Dixie.  I was dumb though, and forgot to stock up on water containers before hitting the woods.  Betting dehydration will get me before the rage zoms will.

They are intense though.

1 day 1 hour is my record

PSOq08Q.jpg

My story goes Ernest wakes up in a house find a loaf of bread, a carton of milk. He also finds ten 9mm rounds, a pistol in the kids room (don't ask me how that got there) and a bat. Goes outside to loot some houses and see a zombie sprinting towards him, he panics and grabs his bat and whacks at the incoming zombie. After successfully killing the zombie he runs back to his house and ends up staying the night there. After eating all his food he is forced to go outside and look houses. Armed with his pistol and 10 rounds he loads the only clip of his survival and makes his way to the neighboring homes. After seeing a massive horde he panics fires several rounds into the horde and takes off running for his life. He turns around, stumbles and sees the zombies sprinting as fast as he could if not faster and unloads his final rounds into them, taking out a few he takes off sprinting only to be grabbed by a zombie who snuck up on he who then scratched him. He cries out in pain as the horde devours him and his fate.

In other words It's super hard and I survived for 1 day 1 hour.

Hey Guys! As I read your Topic I desided to join the community because thats exectly what Im lovin. The freaky 28 Days Later Zombies.

When I started to play my map some days ago the only setting I changed was the Zombies to "Sprinter". So they can smell me normal and the Memory is normal as well. Really hard. My dude is fucking alive and still standing. He survived now for 28 Days (xD) and 21 hours. To the day 20 he was without a scratch. 5 days later he get scratched 5 times.

Left Thig

Right Thig

Left Shin

Right Shin

Neck

I dont now how he could survive this without beeing infected... but he did. And Im really happy about it. I have got many risky situation in the last days. 2 weeks ago I was in a little house with 3 Zombies. After I killed 2 of them my I couldn use my axe anymore. God bless that the third one was on the ground so I could jump out of the window and run like hell. Now Im located in the middle of the city looking for a second axe. My save house is in the near of the big warehouse. My plan is to get as many food as possible and then to leave the fucking city to north where the farm is. I have never been there so I hope to find freedom there and start to grow my food and live in peace... Mayby there is a chance to "survive" that hell! Thats what my dude is dreaming of ^^

See Ya!

Johnnie Walker

post-1378-0-35680000-1377152612_thumb.pn

Tried sprinters with pinpoint hearing, smell and sight. Went outside, yelled "Hey!" by pressing 'Q', looked in a circle and noticed a fuck-ton of them sprinting to surround me. Utterly gobsmacked, I ran back indoors and slammed the door behind me. Immediately, I hear banging from all sides. These motherfuckers wanted me, and I wasn't staying around to find out which limb they wished to tear from me first. I climbed out a vacant window, and shut it the second I hopped out. Strangely enough.. I peer back inside, to notice a zombie staring at me. Bewildered how it got inside the starter house, not having heard any window/door smashes, I high-tail it out of there. They're not giving up! The further I run, the more tired I get. Before long, I'm exhausted, and the infected are mere feet behind me. Armed with nothing but a kitchen knife, I stab one of the bastards through the skull before I'm torn apart.

This is so much fun!

These zombies are intense.  Fortunately, this was probably my best start ever.  I spawned in the house surrounded by fence and after a bit of looting made my way to the large warehouse.  Miraculously, I found a crowbar, hammer and saw there - the first I'd found in a long time.

Made my way back to my safehouse and fortified.  In between harvesting lumber, I stopped to eat a slice of watermelon and instantly died.

4 days, 9 hours.

Good job on reviving the thread guys!

The reason I changes hearing to weakest setting is cuz it was to op

but I still wanted the zombies to detect you easily so I made the sight eagle (which is the reason why when u play multiplayer the sheets are gonna be expensive)

Also should I make tempreture setting to cold or hot?

what about the rain?

After days of playing... suddenly Johnnie died... I found the axe I was looking for in the little warehouse in the middle of the map together with a shoutgun. After 2 days trying to get to my safehouse I tried to fight the hordes with the shotgun. 325 Zombies at the first day. I thought I could do this a second days as well but no... they were just to fucking fast and catch me :(

After days of playing... this is the end

post-1378-0-91070700-1377584289_thumb.jp

I really, really just want to use this mod, but dudes, I have this problem where a single edit on the settings of a game, would result to a blank black program on my screen, as in, nothing happens after confirming all. It just the introduction, like the violins accompanied with some voices, a text saying the story of your death or this is how you die, and after all is presented, like after the last texts fades out, its all just going to be pitch black, even if I would wait more than 30 minutes just for it to respond. Seriously dudes, I have bought the game, played both purchased version and tried out the tests, but they both still don't work with a game session of edits, all is just by default just to be able to play

PLEASE, PLEASE, help me

It happens from time to time, Tim. Just restart the game and it shouldn't do it anymore. You may have to restart a couple of times but it will finally load into the game. It may be a bit annoying to have to edit the character and whatnot, but whatever.

• 5 years later...

>be me

>virgin af

>spawn.jpeg

>gets butter knife

>sees 2 zeds

>carefully approaches...

>miss 2 stabby swing

>panic

>get scratch

>about to thank god for not getting infected
>get bite
>FU-

>zombified

i got 2 butterknife and swang 2 times missed 2 times and got killed by 2 zeds in 2 minute... coincidence? i think not!

• 8 months later...