How Do I Use the Rain Barrel?

TurtleShroom

Good afternoon.

In my current game, I stole a Rain Barrel from some farmer's shed and placed it at my base.

Untitled.png.c32fa87ffcf31b4960bb43ce0840abd6.png

As you can see, the Rain Barrel quickly filled up to the top over the next month or two. The problem is that I cannot collect water from it! I have a butt ton of empty Cooking Pots ready to go, and this Rain Barrel is conveniently accessible next to my farm (left).

What am I doing wrong? Right clicking it does nothing. Trying it through my pots does nothing. I tried to place a sink next to it, but it didn't work. Why can't I collect water directly out of the Rain Barrel?

Thank you for any assistance you may give me.

-TURTLESHROOM

9 minutes ago, Tails said:

its better to wait until it rains to collect water those barrels come in handy as well  as leave out cups, cooking pots, sauce pans, buckets , ect to collect water.

I already did this. The Rain Barrel appears to be full; look at the picture I included.

43 minutes ago, TurtleShroom said:

Good afternoon.

In my current game, I stole a Rain Barrel from some farmer's shed and placed it at my base.

Untitled.png.c32fa87ffcf31b4960bb43ce0840abd6.png

As you can see, the Rain Barrel quickly filled up to the top over the next month or two. The problem is that I cannot collect water from it! I have a butt ton of empty Cooking Pots ready to go, and this Rain Barrel is conveniently accessible next to my farm (left).

What am I doing wrong? Right clicking it does nothing. Trying it through my pots does nothing. I tried to place a sink next to it, but it didn't work. Why can't I collect water directly out of the Rain Barrel?

Thank you for any assistance you may give me.

-TURTLESHROOM

u need to make some space between your crops.if one of them get sick it will spread to all of them and u get something worthless.put some wall around them so zombies wont get them and make some space between every one.

1 hour ago, masoud.saadatfakhr said:

u need to make some space between your crops.if one of them get sick it will spread to all of them and u get something worthless.put some wall around them so zombies wont get them and make some space between every one.

It's too late. I've already planted and it's been growing. I'll try and remember that the next go around. Couldn't I just deploy spray-on pesticides, etc., instead?

Also, that doesn't really answer my question.

Archived