Cannot Remove Diner Table (and I Can Sleep On Diner Table For Some Reason)

TurtleShroom

Good evening.

I am writing because I am experiencing a serious problem with some of my home inprovement projects in my current game. Please see the attached image below.

As you can tell, I am simply unable to remove the Diner table. Both Fifties Seats were easily lifted from their bearings with the Carpentry Skill, but the table would not move. I tried using the Pick Up function, right clicking the table, and even drawing out a Crowbar, a full Propane Torch and Welding Mask, and so on.

Funny enough, despite the seats being removed, I was still able to Rest and Sleep by right-clicking the unmovable table. What am I doing wrong? I really wanted to make my home base more comfortable, and I was going to add a Bed there. Is there anything I can do to move this table?

Thank you for any assistance.

-TURTLESHROOM

Untitled.png

Yes, it worked perfectly.

I also learned that when you have two four-by-four rooms next to each other, you CANNOT knock out the walls between them without striking a corner along with it.

Also, noting can be placed on the floor under medicine cabinets. That really ticks me off.