Please Ignore: This Was a Misfile

TurtleShroom

Good afternoon.

I hate to bug this forum again, but I am experiencing a serious issue that will greatly affect my survival. After having lost my first character after a month, a second character in a week, and a third charactrer in a matter of hours (really bad luck there), my fourth character finally located the bodies of both previous characters. Obviously, they were zombies and were near where they died.

The problem is that the second character had a Key Ring filled with keys to dozens of vehicles, including a purple van filled to the brim with items and loot. He also had multiple keys to rare padlocks and other items.

This is the Key Ring I cannot find. I took the Key Ring from my third character (now owning two) and dropped my fourth character's Key Ring for storytelling reasons (the new Key Ring was in memory of his sister).

Despite searching the entire building where my character died (and yes, I killed him there), I cannot find my second character's Key Ring. More or less, every key in the downtown area was on that ring.  Is this a bug? How many Key Rings can a character hold? What happened to my second character's Key Ring?

Thank you for any assistance.

-TURTLESHROOM

Edited by TurtleShroom
Zombies can wonder for many city blocks once they die. I did not know this.