Increasing the amount of Zombies - Linux Server - 39.67.5 (Steam) - 2018

Adrian Puente Z.

Hi Everyone, 

I've been looking around but I can't find a configuration that works for me. We are trying.

•  Start with a low number of Zombies everywhere, not only in the cities
  • Increase the number of Zs over the time with several peaks (if possible).
  • No respawning and
  • Zs should run faster during night time.

Also we have already spent some time building stuff so we want to keep the buildings as they are. We don't care about loot and other stuff. Is there a way to accomplish this without having to do a hard reset?

We are running a dedicated server at home in Linux CentOS using the version 39.67.5 (Steam), we had a good configuration before the "car upgrade" but we are failing to get something similiar. I would highly appreciate if someone can help me with this because we are at a loss. I am attaching the lua file.

You can also find the file here: https://pastebin.com/K1m4kDsq 

ch0ks

pzserver_SandboxVars.lua

On 21/06/2018 at 1:09 AM, Adrian Puente Z. said:

Also we have already spent some time building stuff so we want to keep the buildings as they are. We don't care about loot and other stuff. Is there a way to accomplish this without having to do a hard reset?

I dont thk so.

Start with a low number of Zombies everywhere, not only in the cities

Server Options ;

Population (zombies) option

=> Number of zeds => Set it to whatever you want in the LONG term (Normal = Survival // Hardcore = 6 month later)

=> Zed distribution => Set to to Everywhere/Uniform (Not "Focused in cities").

And/Then,

Zombies advanced options ;

=> Starting Population multiplier (2nd line) => Set it to whatever you want to adjust the zed pop on start of server (Survival = 1 // 1st week = 0.8).

• Increase the number of Zs over the time with several peaks (if possible).
    • No respawning and

I don't think it's possible to have progressive increasing Zs numbers and "no respawn" at the same time (the 2nd option cancel the progressive pop).

You still can make the zed pop growth progressively but you need to thk about "how much more zeds i want on the long term ?" and "how fast i want them to (re)appears ?"

Only one Peak is possible.

On 21/06/2018 at 1:09 AM, Adrian Puente Z. said:

Zs should run faster during night time.

2 Options

Vanilla option :

Zeds Archetype (The line above "Advanced zeds options")

=> Night Day/Night Activity : Set it to Night (zeds will be apathic by day and very more active by day)

Mod option :

Don't do the above. Go on WOrkshop, download "Nocturnal Zombies" and add it to the Server's mod.

Zombies will be more faster and resilient after nightfall (from 10 pm to 5 or 6 am IG if i'm remember well) and have an extra-deadly boost btw 2am & 3am (or it's 1am & 2am). They still will be equally active by day.

Archived