TMX to BMP? (Solved)

Chris808

In worlded, under file, there's the option 'TMX To BMP', but I haven't found any way to actually make it work.

After running it, both with selected cells and the entire world, it reads each cell and saves the BMPs, except the BMPs don't actually change.

But looking at the properties of the BMPs shows that they were modified when it ran. Same for the vegetation map.

Spoiler

5b29c0ffd91c7_Screenshot(2)crop.thumb.png.6022c9d82206d1dea661929205e78e48.png

The still unchanged BMP

Spoiler

Project2small.thumb.png.833d0b34f7e77122b8c77f8a3004254f.png

Does anyone know how to make it work how it should? I've already tried pretty much everything I can think of.

I suppose, in retrospect, my first mistake was thinking I could just use tilezed to do most of my map editing.

Edited by Chris808

I wanted to update the bmp so I could reopen it in paint.net, because that would make it easier to make large areas of farmland that can cross over between multiple cells without having to make sure they line up right, and I feel like it would look more natural not being constrained to working on a single cell at a time. But I don't want to have to redo all the editing I've already done in Tilezed when I run BMP to TMX again.

• 3 weeks later...

If anyone else has any ideas as to why it doesn't work, I'm all ears.

Also, if it's of any significance as far as I can tell it seems like it's a problem with worlded itself, as the same thing happens with any world I try, not just this one.

• 5 weeks later...