All vehicles on the Spiffospace server suddenly started behaving oddly

Faalagorn

So we've been playing with my wife on the Spiffospace for the several few days, and aside from the few annoyances, the vehicles performed fine. When we logged in today, and tried to get into one of our vehicles parked outside, they suddenly started behaving oddly – changing places, floating and while in vehicle you couldn't move, fly, I think some vehicles changed skins or spawned a different color copies too, since when we got logged out and in (the only way to get back the control of the character and mitigate the madness) there were suddenly more unknown to us vehicle colors. 

Then we went to a nearby parking where we knew were still cars parked, to see if the cars there behave differently, but it was the same, see the following video: 

Is seems that once you get into a car and try to move, all the nearby cars start to behave oddly, now we have cluster**** of cars parked in our safehouse and at the nearest parking :D.

EDIT: It may worth be noting that the cars near our safehouse seems to be grouped together when we got back and got stuck at the nearest obstacle, plus when I tried to switch places in cars, sometime the game switched a camera to a different car. Can attach more screens of the bug if needed.

Another videos of the same bug: 

And a screenshot of a similar thing happening on a different location:

samochody3.png

Edited by Faalagorn
Adding more files posted on Discord

It seems that the issue got fixed, since I was able to move to some of those cars and drive away, though some of the cars remain in odd places still. Someone playing on the server yesterday confirmed that they had the bug as well, so it was something bigger. When I tried approaching some of the vehicles that were lying on sides though, I got disconnected from the server – not sure if it was coincidence or not, I'll report if I'll be able to connect again if everything is still fine.

I was able to log in again (but I still get lost connection to server error from time to time with the "Failed to establish P2P connection with server" for a while when I want to reconnect after interacting with cars sometimes, but they generally work now. I have noticed however, that while some of the cars were the ones were indeed ours (based for example on the content of trunk), some are definitely not ours, so I think they duplicated. Also, either some of the cars are switching skins or there are multiple cars on the same spot (possibly related to this bug? However I experienced that with Spiffo van changing to a radiostation(?) van). Also, since the vehicles are stuck on trees now, I can access some by cutting down trees (I can enter them, but they are stuck in between the trees), but not the ones that stand on side obviously (unless maybe if pushed with a vehicle, but I never succeeded that). I can, however, sometimes access some trunks and items indie the glove box in them and can verify they are not the cars we hauled there (we always empties them, plus they have different skins/styles too).

Edited by Faalagorn
Added more info in the 2nd paragraph

Just now, EasyPickins said:

This is caused by vehicle id numbers becoming negative after the game runs for long enough.  I made a fix for it, but if it happens before the next patch, just restart the game or server.

You're talking about the vehicle changing skins, vehicles duplicating themselves (I think someone said that happened on server before, but it didn't happen to us until yesterday along with this bug from the first post here), or the actual bug of cars attracting other cars in a black hole fashion :D?

7 hours ago, Faalagorn said:

You're talking about the vehicle changing skins, vehicles duplicating themselves (I think someone said that happened on server before, but it didn't happen to us until yesterday along with this bug from the first post here), or the actual bug of cars attracting other cars in a black hole fashion :D?

I think it's all of the above!