Ammo loaded to guns/magazine doesn't add weight and removing pistol magazine doesn't subtract it

Faalagorn

I reported this bug some time ago, but I'm not sure if it was in issue tracker or a regular forum post, nor if it was acknowledged, so again sorry if that is known issue the team is aware of.

Currently, the weapon weight is only affected by attachment (which works fine, increasing the weight or decreasing when it comes to sling (actually it should decrease it only when the item is actively worn and not in containers, for example by giving an option to wear it on back just like backpacks do, but that's the matter for a different suggestion, possibly where the new animation come), but loading the magazine or ammunition in the magazine/chamber does not change the weight of it. Ideally, weapon weight should be adjusted when there's no magazine in it and when's ammo in it.

The other thing that I think I suggested before (in the small suggestions maybe?) related to pistols is that I believe loading the ammo to magazine should progress to reloading difficulty (as so does loading individual shells to guns) and possibly chambering a round too, but that's only possible with the higher reloading difficulty levels and is matter for a different suggestion as well.