Sunburn

The_One_And_Only

I was thinking, if you stay too long in sunlight, you should get sunburn right? Like staying 1 hour gives light sunburn, 3 gives sunburn. 5 gives heavy sunburn, and 10 gives you skin cancer, Sunburn in it's light form just causes minor pain when walking, sunburn gives you pain, heavy sunburn gives you major pain, skin cancer gives you agony until you die of malnutrition...
What do you think?

I don't think there's been anything officially said on it yet; and I couldn't find anything in my quick search of the old forums. I think it's a good idea as it does add an element of realism, it'd also mean sun cream and that'd have to be introduced. 

However, that would add a whole element of skin color playing a role in character creation because darker skin means a higher natural SPF protection. Soo.. I can see it more as a mod or a very far away implementation when the devs have enough free time to discuss the implications of things such as this which aren't.. that.. important. 

As for skin cancer, I distinctly remember one of the devs saying cancer was a no (in relation to cigarettes), so I can't imagine that being a possibility in all honesty.