Game flashing intermittently in newest version

Shadow_Creeper5

I have once again started playing PZ after a good few months seeing as the game has received significant content updates. However, I have noticed that some time after I have the game loaded and working nominally (5-10 minutes), the entire screen will start flashing and flickering every few seconds in a continuous loop—and not just the graphics, the UI does it as well and it even happens in the main menu. The only fix I have found is restarting the game, but again, that only works for 5-10 minutes. I'm really not quite sure what it could be. Perhaps it's something to do with fullscreen? I do have a pretty poor lapton, but when I last played the game (I believe it was around October 2017) it was working nominally for me. Heck, I can run significantly more resource-intensive games than PZ even if at low settings. I have 4 GB of RAM, an Intel Dual-Core Pentium 2.4 GHz CPU and Intel Integrated Graphics. 

Edited by Shadow_Creeper5

Ah yes, that has happened to me as well, I followed some instructions and adjusted these settings in "Display" tab:
Enable Zoom: No
MultiCore: No
Texture Compression: Yes
Double-Sized Textures: No

It's just my computer, but have a tweak of these settings.