Adding Van seats ?

Arsenal26

I thought that vans which spawn with only (2) seats could be fitted with additional seats up to (6) ?? But I can't seem to figure it out... or is this not possible ??

If I misunderstood this to be a feature, I think it would be cool to be able to add seats to vans and box trucks... I just started playing with Super Survivors mod, and it would be great to be able to move my strike team around in some kind of large vehicle....  So yeah...  more seats.

I wish there were buses after the zombie apocalypse...

9 hours ago, BoogieMan said:

There are at least two different vans. One with two seats and no side windows. Another with upwards of 6 seats and windows on the sides. Perhaps that is what you remember?

Oh yeah, I remember each variant... I was wondering if we could add seats to a (2) seat variant... I don't see any function in the vehicle mechanics screen allowing this...  Obviously, we can turn a 6 seater into a (2) seater...  But if the spawn-gods only gave you (2) seaters, it would be cool to be able to just rip seats out of other Heavy Duty vehicles and install as needed...

6 hours ago, Arsenal26 said:

Oh yeah, I remember each variant... I was wondering if we could add seats to a (2) seat variant... I don't see any function in the vehicle mechanics screen allowing this...  Obviously, we can turn a 6 seater into a (2) seater...  But if the spawn-gods only gave you (2) seaters, it would be cool to be able to just rip seats out of other Heavy Duty vehicles and install as needed...

I tried, I don't believe you can add more hardpoints for components to the vehicles, so it looks like if it didn't already have a slot for a specific upgrade, then you can't add it. Makes sense, I guess. Presumably one van has the mounting points on the floor of the van seats, and the other is just a typical work van designed for cargo instead of passengers. Doesn't seem to be very well represented in storage capacity though..

Archived