Tree chopping OP

Pat_Bren

I think chopping trees down with an axe is way too easy. It should take far longer, as should sawing, with a progress bar so you can continue on from where you left off if you need to interrupt it. This would make dismantling objects like doors/wardrobes for planks/wood be far more necessary (and how many times do people in a zombie movie chop down trees? They're always breaking up furniture tho.)

And when chainsaws are in, it'll be a nice balancing act between noise/fuel and the extra time it would take to just use an axe.

Also, making chopping/sawing harder would essentially make them be two separate jobs (as in, one player helping another out by sawing what they chop) for players in multiplayer/eventual NPCs, helping with roleplaying etc.

Yea, and they can add when you use axe to cut tree not counting for counter the weapon moreĀ used

They too add if tree for example give you 4 logs, if you cut 1/4 the tree gives you 1 log, well this is not reallistic so i think this can be missed but it is just an idea that i like