version: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (8.0_121-b13) (build 1.8.0_121-b13)

Atoxwarrior

Question

20 answers to this question

I used the file "ProjectZomboid64.site.json" but it did not work, I opened the game with both files 32.bat and 64.bat the 32 worked and my system has it with 64 bits it is weird but I only opened the game until the menu, I try to create a game and it stays loaded.
  This is how the program looks.

KWFeevJ.png

console.txt

Would you be able to upload that last err_pid? The one that mentions KernalBase?

So far, it looks like only the 32-bit version of the game will be viable on these specific systems, but now we need to figure out why it works for @Fenris_Wolf but not yourself.

Could you make sure you've used the 32-bit json Tim provided above, as well?

If the above doesn't work, try grabbing your drivers directly from Intel.  

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/24971/Intel-HD-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-7-8-64-bit

I'm thinking there might be a difference between the version Microsoft installs for you and the ones Intel provides, even though they're the same version number.  Note, if you get a message about being unable to install the driver, you may have to follow this: What to do if a computer manufacturer graphics driver is detected.

Well, running out of things to try, but a few people managed to get it to play.

1) Make sure the Discord overlay is disabled (if you have the Discord client)

2) Decrease the options. In particular, disable Multi-Core, all 3D models, zoom, and shaders

3) Uninstall your graphics driver from Device Manager, then manually installing a new version from Intel's website.

4) Changing out the JVM version to  a much earlier version of 8, as (on Windows 10) there seems to be a bug on Intel 2000 and below GPUs, even though it shouldn't be applicable

Can walk you through 3) and 4) if the first two do not work.

Still up for it, Atox? :D Really appreciate your patience.

Well I have tried everything you told me, and I have all the graphics of the game at least I feel like in the build 29 XD
but apparently the problem is half solved because sometimes if I open and I can play and other times I skip the error and I do not open the game, is this normal having all graphics at minimum?

Archived