Vehichle drops

Laird Thaddeus

playing MP on a private server running vehicle stable build 39 (steam version). we have all noticed that when you load in the vehicles seem to load off of the ground and then drop to the ground level.

Today noticed another problem in that both vehicles i had outside my safe house had all 4 wheels fall off as i drove away. they were showing on the vehicles when i got in but after moving a tile they all fell off simultaneously

4 hours ago, Laird Thaddeus said:

playing MP on a private server running vehicle stable build 39 (steam version). we have all noticed that when you load in the vehicles seem to load off of the ground and then drop to the ground level.

Today noticed another problem in that both vehicles i had outside my safe house had all 4 wheels fall off as i drove away. they were showing on the vehicles when i got in but after moving a tile they all fell off simultaneously

Slightly floating vehicles on load is a known issue and the team is working on a fix. 

Regarding the wheels...the thing that can cause this is their bad shape. Do you happen to know what was their "condition"?

18 hours ago, Pandorea said:

Slightly floating vehicles on load is a known issue and the team is working on a fix. 

Regarding the wheels...the thing that can cause this is their bad shape. Do you happen to know what was their "condition"?

Thats good to know ill ignore the floating cars for now.

For the wheels, I've been back on today, re-attached them all. One car (white one) has all wheels at 70 ish %  the other (black estate) is the same but has one wheel down at 40%  (after several failed attempts putting it on). i managed to drive the black one off the drive but all the wheels fell off again (see images). The mail box was already broken i hit that with the truck.

Fallen off.jpg

Wheel stats.jpg

• nasKo locked this topic