trunk of car

semthehulk

hey! first of all great job! congrats about veicles.. yesterday my game was perfecly running.. but today while "loading lua" there was a red rectangle on my screen.. i don't know what is exactly is but, according to my earlier experiences, i think that red rectangle shows how many bugs occur while loading.. 
     yesterday my trucs full of goods.. and i can loot seats and torpedo too.. but today i can't see trunk, seats and torpedo on loot menu..
     i hope there was a solution about that issue.. because when i quit game than open again.. this time there wasn't red rectangle but there wasn't trunk nor seats nor torpedo on loot menu..
     thank you guys already.. keep up good work!

16 hours ago, semthehulk said:

but today i can't see trunk, seats and torpedo on loot menu..
     i hope there was a solution about that issue.. because when i quit game than open again.. this time there wasn't red rectangle but there wasn't trunk nor seats nor torpedo on loot menu..
     thank you guys already.. keep up good work!

Have you tried opening the doors and the trunk with "V" > open door / open trunk?

3 hours ago, Pandorea said:

Have you tried opening the doors and the trunk with "V" > open door / open trunk?

yes i tried but there is no trunk.. its like never been a trunk.. i can run the car, or i can enter in to the car.. there is no problem with that.. i just cant loot the car..

Edited by semthehulk

it is done! when i look at console.txt i saw that some mods are on.. i didn't turn on mods from last set up.. i turn off mods and there is no problem anymore.. thanks to you all.. 
still... is there a chance to play with mods and see trunks of cars? 

@semthehulk

AFAIK, the Quick Bags mod hasn't been updated for the vehicle branch, so it will/does not work correctly. The Easy Access mod does work, as a user on steam did post a work around. You'll just have to search for the fix within the thread.

Edited by RickL

2 hours ago, RickL said:

@semthehulk

AFAIK, the Quick Bags mod hasn't been updated for the vehicle branch, so it will/does not work correctly. The Easy Access mod does work, as a user on steam did post a work around. You'll just have to search for the fix within the thread.

thanks friend.. you are right.. all mods that i using except Quick Bags work perfect.. thanks again.. 

• nasKo locked this topic