Carpentry Bugs

Faded

Hi, I have a few multiplayer carpentry bugs to report:

1) When building a new second floor on a server hosted via steam client, I cannot add wood floor tiles to extend the second floor to previous wooden floors that someone else built. If I restart the server, it seems to update the location of the new wooden floor tiles on the 2nd floor which will allow me to continue building from the wooden tiles that were not initially built by me. This seems to also affect wooden wall frames because I cannot build wooden wall frames on second floor wooden floor tiles that were not build by me until the server restart. A trick around this is to build a wooden floor tile on the same location from where there is already a wooden floor tile that was not built by the player in question, which will allow you to extend from that spot.

2) Sheet Rope: When building sheet rope on a server, it will not allow you to quick climb down using the E button until you restart the server? It seems to need to update/save the newly built sheet rope there before it will allow you to quick climb through. You can quick climb up no problem using E when it is built but the problem seems to be with climbing down.

3) You cannot drop antique outdoor lamps that are looted from houses with a screwdriver and electricity. When clicking and dragging to the floor or right clicking and selecting drop, they still stay in inventory. You can only drop them by putting them in a bag and dropping the bag or by building them on a wall.

Edited by Faded