milk

sorry for the many suggestions.promise its the last one.one thing im always thinking to its the limit of milk.because its needed for farming deseases.and it is rare thing.maybe we shoud change it for fighting with deseases with some thing else like i dont know ashes of burning woods or make more milk like with the zombies like ciggarets with them.or making some cow :D

As far as I know, you can use rotten milk in the farming recipe without any ill effect.

The status fresh, stale and rotten mostly has an impact on cooking :)

Edit : Oh, I realize you might have been talking about the finite number of milk items.  That's an interesting idea to have an alternate ressource you could use instead.  I'll do some research and get back to you on that :D

Edited by MyTJ

From the information I could gather, most cleaning tips involving mold and mildew involve bases (meaning a positive PH level). Milk is also a base.

Obviously, bleach is paramount and I've personally used it to clean an appartement bathroom I moved in once (the bath was horrible, but a little toilet paper spread about and dowsed in bleach made short work of it). Bleach might be however too strong.

Baking soda might work, it's also a very potent cleaning product and a very safe one. I don't believe it exist in game so it would need to be put in.

Hydrogen peroxyde is another common household product that might work, but again, it does not exist in game.

Dish soap maybe? That would give a use for those numerous items.