Not that I know of (unless you use sandbox settings so that zombies can't destroy player construction... but then it affect ALL constructions).

Here's two suggestions of location with fully fenced decent space to build a base.  You'll need to build up carpentry first to build a stair to go over them if you want to keep them intact.

Location #1 (the best one in my opinion) : https://map.projectzomboid.com/#0.8811134438819832,0.2378121354252542,95.39621664406894

Location #2 (it's ok I guess) : https://map.projectzomboid.com/#0.8383161705624058,0.24095476031587323,89.26102490529527

I have a personal preference to see through fences, hence my personal preference for the first location.

53 minutes ago, Kurogo said:

Right, but you have to go to it, work to get into it, and they aren't everywhere. And now you'll have to leave your car outside. That's not nearly as bad as players being able to just make them anywhere.

Exactly, they aren't everywhere (only two that I know of, and they are in somewhat remote locations). The amount of work required to get into those location without using a sledgehammer (and creating a weak point) is indeed substantial : medium-high level of carpentry (lev 6?).

If players were able to make such locations everywhere, it would ruin the survival aspect as well as remove the uniqueness of those locations.

Edit : Also, as I said earlier, the result OP is looking for can be achieved in sandbox by selecting the option of having indestructible player made structures. There is no reason the game could not be played with "normal" survival settings in sandbox and selecting that option as well. That is the point behind sandbox, you can tweak the game in a variety of ways (including having WAY more zombies then "normal" survival settings…).

Archived