Cannot shoot over built wooden fences.

Khaos

Hi there, after building a nice fort on my server it turns out we cannot fire over the top of the wooden fences we built. Rounds seem to collide with them and I imagine is causing them damage. I don't mean shoot directly below them, even trying to just shoot off into the distance still causes collision.

Edited by Khaos

1 hour ago, Khaos said:

Hi there, after building a nice fort on my server it turns out we cannot fire over the top of the wooden fences we built. Rounds seem to collide with them and I imagine is causing them damage. I don't mean shoot directly below them, even trying to just shoot off into the distance still causes collision.

Not sure on your exact fence setup or firing positions, but I noticed quite a while ago that if you stand right next to those half fences while on top of a wall while shooting down, you hit the fence, even if the target is farther off. Need to back up a bit and get some space between you and the fence and the shots come off ok.

Its really problematic if the zombies are right on the ground along the larger walls, I've made a point to build all my forts so I don't have to fire directly downwards.