Car key disappear in multiplayer

SilentSword

My friends and I were also playing and had a car key disappear on us. We were both sleeping and I got out of the vehicle. He got out, got back in a few moments later to find the key was completely gone. Frustrating!

This is the most current build as of 6/3/18

On 03/06/2018 at 3:54 PM, SilentSword said:

When my friend use the car and leave it with the key, and me take out the key, the key just disappear

(Just to eliminate some possibilities) Are you using "easy vehicles" option?

Same happened to me in multiplayer. I disconnected while driving a car and when I reconnected i spawned away from said car.

The engine was still running and key was inside ignition and I drove fine.  But when I stopped and removed the keys it just disappeared from my inventory.

On 6/11/2018 at 7:05 PM, Hamstra said:

Same happened to me in multiplayer. I disconnected while driving a car and when I reconnected i spawned away from said car.

The engine was still running and key was inside ignition and I drove fine.  But when I stopped and removed the keys it just disappeared from my inventory.

A similar thing has happened to me, game closed suddenly while in multiplayer and upon reconnection I teleported a few metres back, the key was not in ignition nor inventory when I reconnected.