T-Titenic?

I tried my luck at drawing Spiffo,but I must say that Pixelart is not my strength C:

Hope you guys like it nonetheless

Feel free to use it

cute_copy.png+cutesoft_copy.png

Edit : 2nd June 

I tried to make another Spiffo with much more fur and less stiff looking c:

rainbow_copy.png

Edit : 3rd June

Made a small gif for my Survivor + Friends c:

Sara.gifsprite.gifref.gif

I dig it!

Instead of going for a pure black outline, try a darker tone of the inside colour instead.  A darker orange on the body and a darker brown for the hands and feet, for example.

Still on a good track. Would love to see more :)

1 hour ago, nasKo said:

I dig it!

Instead of going for a pure black outline, try a darker tone of the inside colour instead.  A darker orange on the body and a darker brown for the hands and feet, for example.

Still on a good track. Would love to see more :)

Thanks for the feedback :D Can't believe you seen it.

Though I'm not exactly sure how to convert it properly ,so I made two (more or less haha ) improved versions c:

cutekindasoft_copy.pngMore like this - I used a slightly darker orange and matched the outlines with the colours inside 

cutesoft_copy.pngor like this ? - I only matched the outlines inside with the colour and left a dark orange outline outside 

Yup! More like the first one which is already an improvement, don't you think?  I think you could even get a little darker with the orange.

Do it for the shaded colours as well. And I think you can get a tad darker with the outlines, too.

I'm probably bad at explaining it, but think about where the light comes from and then shade it accordingly. If the inside colour is darker, give it a darker outline, even if the outline before was already lighter.

Some outlines also work better at different background colours.

Example of what I mean by giving the shade a darker outline too (ignore the artifacts that the gif creator added):

Qg8ERj1.gif

It's a lot about experimenting too. Experiment a bit and go for what you think looks best.  I think it looks spiffy either way :D

I'm no pixel pro by any means, either :)

3 minutes ago, nasKo said:

Yup! More like the first one which is already an improvement, don't you think?  I think you could even get a little darker with the orange.

Do it for the shaded colours as well. And I think you can get a tad darker, too.

I'm probably bad at explaining it, but think about where the light comes from and then shade it accordingly. If the inside colour is darker, give it a darker outline, even if the outline before was already lighter.

Some outlines also work better at different background colours.

Example of what I mean by giving the shade a darker outline too (ignore the artifacts that the gif creator added):

YSZ6nON.gif

It's a lot about experimenting too. Experiment a bit and go for what you think looks best.  I think it looks spiffy either way :D

I'm no pixel pro by any means, either :)

Oh I see :D 

I haven't paid much attention to light and shadow when it came to the outlines of Spiffo :b

I'll try  to implent it into my next Spiffo Drawing c: 

Your version looks a way more varienting and good overall :D

Looks great c:

I'll even try  to get Spiffo a bit more fluffy lol

8 hours ago, nasKo said:

Don't be afraid to post different artworks individually. Can only like the post once! :D

Awesome stuff. Look at them little survivors go!

Thanks :D I felt like they're "too small" for individual posts :b But I'll post the next art in a new thread

7 hours ago, EnigmaGrey said:

Very unique. I like it. :)

Archived