Black screen time to download map in multiplayer( never-ending initialization).
2 2

9 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

I wanted to play with a friend in Zomboid Project, but when I connected to my server a friend had a never-ending initialization of the maps, on the version (38 ..) the download was problem-free, and in version 39 the problem was present, as on the IMUBUS version. (This translator, sorry)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry for the trouble.
Please go to C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\Zomboid and get us the console.txt as well as the coop_console.txt from whoever can't connect to the server, right after the error happens. 
Copypaste them to a site like pastebin.com and then post the links here.

 

They serve as error logs and should let us dive deeper into what the issue is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, nasKo said:

Sorry for the trouble.
Please go to C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\Zomboid and get us the console.txt as well as the coop_console.txt from whoever can't connect to the server, right after the error happens. 
Copypaste them to a site like pastebin.com and then post the links here.

 

They serve as error logs and should let us dive deeper into what the issue is.

 

console.txt

coop-console.txt

https://pastebin.com/XRbuuuW5 

https://pastebin.com/hvYYbqx1

Edited by bulatdog1337

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry, I meant to say the console from whoever can't connect and the coop-console from the host. 

So if your friend couldn't connect, we now have his console.txt but still need your coop-console.txt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, nasKo said:

Sorry, I meant to say the console from whoever can't connect and the coop-console from the host. 

So if your friend couldn't connect, we now have his console.txt but still need your coop-console.txt

 

10 minutes ago, nasKo said:

Sorry, I meant to say the console from whoever can't connect and the coop-console from the host. 

So if your friend couldn't connect, we now have his console.txt but still need your coop-console.txt

(host)

https://pastebin.com/hYcUUhxh  

https://pastebin.com/KzvXusyF

(joining)

https://pastebin.com/XRbuuuW5 

https://pastebin.com/hvYYbqx1

 

Edited by bulatdog1337

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It looks like there may be a problem with the map_zone.bin file.

 

Can you get C:\Users\Данил\Zomboid\Saves\Multiplayer\76561198130352038_vaisity_player\map_zone.bin from your friend's computer and post it here?

Then ask your friend to remove the map_zone.bin file and try to connect.

 

If that doesn't work, delete C:\Users\memles\Zomboid\Saves\Multiplayer\vaisity\map_zone.bin from your computer and then start the server again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 02.06.2018 at 2:41 AM, EasyPickins said:

It looks like there may be a problem with the map_zone.bin file.

 

Can you get C:\Users\Данил\Zomboid\Saves\Multiplayer\76561198130352038_vaisity_player\map_zone.bin from your friend's computer and post it here?

Then ask your friend to remove the map_zone.bin file and try to connect.

 

If that doesn't work, delete C:\Users\memles\Zomboid\Saves\Multiplayer\vaisity\map_zone.bin from your computer and then start the server again.

(Host)map_zone.bin

(joining)map_zone.bin

Thanks for helping what you said, delete files from yourself and a friend helped to connect and play.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
2 2