Axe frenzy, one hit kills for a short time! Question

Brefe

I was playing version 37.14 today (don't have internet in pc to update since a long time)

And it happened again, a frenzy  that lasts a few minutes where every zed dies in one hit...

Doesn't seem to be just luck or huge damage output, it happens sometimes but it's rare...

Muy ch is wood cutter, I was using just stone axes,  have 5 accuracy in blade and only 1 extra point of strenght, coward trait 

I want to know if somebody experienced the same... Or even better, if a developer reads, some sort of info, just curious

Sometimes I also experienced this with fire axe. It may depends on many factors - your high strength,  high blade accuracy, character can be well-fed what gives extra points to strength. One of most important things - fragile zombies. Even after weeks in game I'm noticed that  some  zombies are very tough - I had to beat them with axe much more than others zombies, which were dying from 1 hit. Maybe because fragile zombies are old and decayed, and tough zombies are "fresh".
Generally, your situation can be a combination of this  factors above. Panic is not affected on melee combat as much as on shooting, I think.

I read that panic affects a little bit but not so much... 

Killing 2 zeds in one hit happens sometimes... But like 120 in a row? It's not logic, there is something that we don't know about this 'rage'

33 minutes ago, Brefe said:

I read that panic affects a little bit but not so much... 

Killing 2 zeds in one hit happens sometimes... But like 120 in a row? It's not logic, there is something that we don't know about this 'rage'

Then this is very strange, once  in vehicle build  (version 39.40 ) I was  killing the zombies in Riverside gas station. I killed around 150 zombies in one time, but  not received any 'rage' effect. Then I survived for  10 days and  already got only 1 level of blade accuracy + 'stout' trait and once killed  at most 7 zombies in a row, but 120... It's really weird thing. 
In 2015 with cheat mod I increased blade accuracy from 0 to 10  and tried to kill zombies with axe. And even then not all zombies died from one hit, so that it's not only accuracy or something else. Maybe this is a bug, version 37.14 also more outdated  than 38.30 and current vehicle build, where I haven't met this unique situation.

Archived