Back to Making Buildings! -Union City Project- Explanation

Legoland99

I've been away since I had to finish 12 grades of school and got myself a place at a Physiotherapy Course in Groningen, The Netherlands. I only have a month left until the big exams to get my Bacalaureat Diploma, so I was really busy to finish well in school and study for them. I hope ya'll can understand this. I do have a bit more free time until the last week of the exam and can work on PZ buildings. After that I have even more free time to work on PZ, so get ready peeps!

Here is an Office Building I've just made.

Screenshot (2).png

Screenshot (3).png

This looks really awesome, I like to see such large-scale buildings and cities in PZ, hope you once will end your project :)
Your work reminded me of Louisville, I'm really waiting for cities like Louisville , hope that  game optimization and FPS will be good in this places and we all can get a really amazing game experience.

2 hours ago, Neutz said:

Looks good, just make sure you use the computers from tilezed for all directions from now on. Will be easier later on for me

I will.

15 hours ago, MaxD12 said:

This looks really awesome, I like to see such large-scale buildings and cities in PZ, hope you once will end your project :)
Your work reminded me of Louisville, I'm really waiting for cities like Louisville , hope that  game optimization and FPS will be good in this places and we all can get a really amazing game experience.

I do hope FPS can get better in PZ. Thank you for the appreciation.