Project Zomboid Remastered OST All Tracks Available + Need Help Making A Zip File?

Kennethdio

Sorry once again, YouTube acted like a douche and caused some errors yesterday so I had to finish it today, plus school and stuff, so time wasn't much of a luxury.

I have finished them all now, all clustered into one playlist, maybe even an hour long video with all tracks and shit.

You can download them off SoundCloud + Youtube, here's the playlists links.

SoundCloud.

Alright now, I am now at peace, a bit now.

I did something for you guys, I need you to do something for me, some help.

You see, when I started out, MrCouper has no in game soundtracks but the main theme, he asks for a

On 4/15/2018 at 3:08 PM, MrCouper said:

When you've done them all would you consider uploading a .ZIP containing all tracks in one DL? :) nice work btw! (My game only plays main theme, nothing in-game tho)

I have no fucking clue how to do this, and I need help. Can somebody give me instructions on how to do this?

1 hour ago, Kennethdio said:

(...)

I have no fucking clue how to do this, and I need help. Can somebody give me instructions on how to do this?

It's fairly easy to do a .zip file if you're using a (recent) windows system. Just select all the files in the windows explorer then right click on them to bring the contextual menu. Select the "send to" option that will itself bring a second drop down menu. Select "compressed (zipped) folder" and it will automatically put a copy of those file in a compressed archive. This will allow user to manipulate a "single" file instead of multiple ones.

Unzipping is also native in recent windows system, I believe integration is something at least windows 7 and up but it could be more ancient as well.

You can also download third party tools to make compressed archives, usually with an interface that allows you to drag and drop files into your archive until you "save" it.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived