Snow

killwill

Louisville tends to get a good bit more snow on average than Muldraugh, though, but even little southern cities tend to have a decent amount of snow plows on hand. For instance, Charlotte (North Carolina) has a decent sized fleet and I would estimate Charlotte averages an inch or less of snow a year.

Anastomosis I'm sorry you feel that way, but the word implicit has a lot of relevance to this situation. You can think whatever you want, but I recommend you stop taking my words out of context and without their obviously implied meaning. Whether you want to admit it or not, you know what I meant by these statements and you are trolling. If you weren't you'd be responding to my actual opinion about snow, not trying immaturely to catch me in some lie you've made up.

Hell, the second post confirms the addition of snow yet you still respond with it being a silly add-on because of reality.

Oh, and by the way, I wasn't aware that I had to agree with everything the developers confirm for the game. Thanks for pointing that out, I'll watch myself in the future.

Regardless, you're adding nothing to this conversation by trying to make me look foolish quoting things from the first page. If there's something you disagree with about my stance on snow being added, aka this:

If you read my post, you'd see that Muldraugh averages only 6" of snow a year. I can cite a direct source for that when I get home if you'd like. 

Sure, it snows in Muldraugh, but doesn't typically accumulate. It wouldn't be worth programming snow jut for it to snow once or twice a year and have no effect on the player.

Sorry bit that's just the facts =\

Then get back to me. But if you keep trying to attack me personally, you're just going to get a ban. Cheers!

Rath,

I did respond to your comments about snow. Almost four paragraphs worth. Read more?

Pro Tip:

If you're going to be a moderator, you should probably first learn to moderate yourself. A moderator keeps the peace. They don't threaten a ban on a user who points out contradictions while staying on-topic.

/drops mic

Rath,

I did respond to your comments about snow. Almost four paragraphs worth. Read more?

Pro Tip:

If you're going to be a moderator, you should probably first learn to moderate yourself. A moderator keeps the peace. They don't threaten a ban on a user who points out contradictions while staying on-topic.

/drops mic

You're breaking the number one rule around here. It's obvious you're just trying to bait him now. If you're also going to debate what someone said, you should probably read all that they said rather than just going for the one or two posts.

I can understand where Rathlord is coming from regarding the snow and it does make sense. What if they had it so Survival had a realistic weather pattern, while with Sandbox you could dictate the amount of Snow and what happens in each season? I mean there is a basic form of weather control in the sandbox start up already, so... why not?

You directly ignored the fact that I said multiple times I was okay with small amounts of snow but didn't feel it was worth the dev time. You intentionally cherry picked my answers in a puerile attempt to make me foolish. But it doesn't really matter- I told you to stop trolling, and guess what? Telling me how to do my job and them "dropping the mic" is trolling.

So do please enjoy your smug sense of self satisfaction. Elsewhere.

I can understand where Rathlord is coming from regarding the snow and it does make sense. What if they had it so Survival had a realistic weather pattern, while with Sandbox you could dictate the amount of Snow and what happens in each season? I mean there is a basic form of weather control in the sandbox start up already, so... why not?

That would validate the dev time for adding snow and allow a realistic amount in survival- good idea. I could get 100% behind this.

Rath,

Pro Tip:

/drops mic

Hey now, if I was going to advice someone to "Read more", i'd perhaps first made sure I read the topic throughout myself, as to not step on my own trap.

Rathlord was talking with me, and indeed my first replies were towards getting more snow than originally and realistically Muldraugh gets. He was arguing with ME, and the arguement was over not sooner than on the 2nd page. You just stepped in for absolutely no reason and began rummaging through his words. Maybe tune that tone of yours down a little?

No need to respond to him at this point guys, he won't be around for some time.

I'm curious to hear more thoughts on Connall's idea, strikes me as a fairly elegant solution. Might add this to my Future of PZ thread.

You mean I actually had a good idea for once? Huzzah!  (clyde)

sandbox weather/season options +1 for that one.

That takes away all the debate of everything... if you wanna make a cold north map, more winter than summer then go ahead.. but the story mode stays what ever it is in real life... Should prolly thought about that one sooner xD

Huzzarrr! lol

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Though snow accumulation isn't possible, it would be nice to have rain drops change to snow fall in the winter season maybe with the added effects of slowing down zombies. Since zombies lack body heat, a cold frozen zombie would probably move about as well as something cold and frozen. Also it would cause your character to get hypothermia much quicker when out in it.

• 9 months later...