Modify composter recipe to include garbage bags

MyTJ

So I've built for the first time a composter since it's available and I was bewildered by the recipe : planks + nails.

When you craft rain collector, you obviously need an impermeable liner so the water does not leak (in theory, I've seen pure wooden barrel hold water in the past). But another obvious reason is that you want to prevent wood decay from all the humidity.

Composter should use the same principle to protect against moisture from the decaying food, maybe not as critical as water seeping out, but as necessary for long term preservation.

Composter should mimic rain collector, but due to their apparent bigger volume, should require more mats. Current planks and nails are ok, but I suggest we add 5 garbage bags into the recipe.

Failing that, as with other unprotected wood structures, there might be a decay factor added. One does not preclude the other (having more resistant recipes and lower less durable version).

For that matter, and I'll make it a separate suggestion, it'd be good to add plastic molding (building various forms out of temporary mostly reusable wood, so you can pour melted plastic to craft a more permanent structure... after all in the early 90s there was little or no biodegradable plastics available).