Some vehicle features suggestion.

Tails

Some features to suggest for vehicles.

1. Starting a car with a screwdriver another alternative to starting a car with out the touching 2 wires together to start a car. This has been effective on car made before the mid 90's.

2. Diesel Fuel for Heavy Duty class vehicles.

3. Convertible vehicles variant more suitable for the Chevalier Cossette and Mercia Lang 4000

4. Roof racks function to store loot on the roofs of cars when traveling.

Nice Ideas, I would add:

Ability to disable back-up beepers.

Some way to hook a vehicle to either a trailer, cart or other cars.

Dismantling sirens and being able to put them on any vehicle or use them as a distraction on their own (via crafted connector or something like that).

Ability to paint symbols on the vehicles.

I'm guessing things like light color or reinforcing or putting things like spikes have already been mentioned a lot, but hey.

Taking out middle and back seats should increase carry limit.

-I'd like to see more sounds to vehicles, atleast more authentic/realistic sounding ones.

-The ability to build on the cars, like building spikes in front of your car lol, yeah like in movies. I think I heard this is a planned feature down the update road.

-More vehicle variants like Buses, bicycles, motorcycles, semi-trucks, RVs, etc... pretty much almost any IRL vehicle. Which I hope gets added after animations update or modders could introduce them.

That's all I got for now.

Edited by Capt.Motty

• 1 month later...