sledgehammer

Serg

Question

Good day, dear developers of Project Zomboid.
Acquired in Steam your game.
Good product.
Clouds the General attitude towards the game following a lack - it is impossible to break objects with a sledgehammer.
Zone "destruction" refers only to land and does not point to break the object (see below).
Help to deal with the problem.

screenshot_11-05-2018_22-47-28.png

3 answers to this question

You should be able to destroy objects using a sledgehammer. As Kurogo hinted at you need to do the following steps :

• Select "destroy" from the contextual menu (right mouse button) to bring the square cursor.
  • Place the cursor on the floor below the object.
  • Press "R" to cycle through objects on that tile, if they can be destroyed they will alternatively highlight in green.
  • Press the left mouse button.

However, you should probably dismantle the item using a hammer and a saw to get nails and wood from the items.

You're trying to break the table, yes?

For furniture like tables, you need to "dismantle" the object. Which I believe requires a hammer? or maybe a saw, I can't remember. To do that you right-click the object/furniture and select "dismantle".

Apologies if I didn't understand or answer your question properly. 

Press "R" to cycle through the objects in a tile to select the one you want to destroy. Even though you can dismantle objects like Vaileasys suggested, you can still destroy with the sledgehammer this way.

Archived