Project zomboid earings for Woman?

given on the maker for whatever as a guy you have some choices

well i play as a woman and i wonder if i could have some stuff to add earings necklesses ect

(i hope dresses come soon it seems fun to dress up in project zomboid lmao getting ready for the best date with the zombie whos going to kill me)

Well, in Hydrocraft you do have earrings and necklaces, but unfortunately you can't wear them.

But the idea is cool, so I looked for mods right now, and there really is a mod that replaces underwear with a red nightgown.

The mod is called HD Body Textures - Female "Nightgown"

(I didn't try it yet)

Well, in Hydrocraft you do have earrings and necklaces, but unfortunately you can't wear them.

they alreay are in the base game

They'll probably add wearable accessories when new animations will be done. It's like backpacks, they're not visible now because it would be a waste of time to make sprites for them when they're about to replace this old system by a new one

Oh, I kinda assumed they were not from the base game... My bad :  )

So, what's up with these new animations? What do they change?

Edit: nvm, you mean this one, right? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0jwcqjdELk

Wow, that actually changes not just clothing, the whole player moving/fighting mechanics change drastically!

That is such a huge change with many possible issues, so it could probably take some time before it is out for beta...

6 hours ago, Arya said:

Oh, I kinda assumed they were not from the base game... My bad :  )

So, what's up with these new animations? What do they change?

Edit: nvm, you mean this one, right? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0jwcqjdELk

Wow, that actually changes not just clothing, the whole player moving/fighting mechanics change drastically!

That is such a huge change with many possible issues, so it could probably take some time before it is out for beta...

it changes more than that too :) theres a !ton! of new stuff comin with it

Archived