project zomboid and gay people?

1 minute ago, bearmasksenpai said:

so like you can be a male and have a husband?

and junk

Dunno what's planned story-wise, or with any future relationship systems, but if you can get married, I'd expect gay marriage to be an option. That's a question for the devs to answer for sure, but knowing them, it's not something I'd expect them to miss

i would find it odd if being gay made the game harder because people who are like anti gay would kill you on the spot if they knew but it seems wrong 

but lets just say this is the cool 90s where no body cares and everything is FUNKY FRESH still

4 minutes ago, bearmasksenpai said:

i would find it odd if being gay made the game harder because people who are like anti gay would kill you on the spot if they knew but it seems wrong 

but lets just say this is the cool 90s where no body cares and everything is FUNKY FRESH still

Yeah, it'll never make the game harder by design, not in single player mode. Maybe it'd even make it easier, never know ;) 

But still, dunno what's planned for when we get there, gunna be a while yet :)

9 minutes ago, DramaSetter said:

>Option to being gay

>But not add option to rape and necrophile.

Family friendly game, with flesh-eating living corpses, a game about cruel apocalypse. I understand AAA, but indie? Lolwut. 

Look Rape and FUCKING A DEAD ZOMBIE

are not something i'd like to see just dude why even say this sicking why even...

being gay = rape being allowed thats just...

why... Being gay is something else why just

I think this thread has answered the questions that were raised. As far as I know when relationships become a part of things they’ll support all walks of life, and there definitely won’t be any homophobic content regardless of the time period. If anyone has any further questions feel free to shoot me a PM. 

Archived