Guess who's back?

RorekSR

ME.

I straight up didn't know where to post this, so I posted in two locations.

I've missed you lot, and I'm sorry I haven't been around in years. But here I am. And I want to say EXCELLENT WORK, INDIESTONE. This game is more than I ever hoped since I last posted; I hope you continue to do nothing short of excellent work. You're all more than capable, from what I've seen.

EDIT: On that note, how can I go out of my way to support you devs? I already have PZ, but how can I contribute directly to you folk? I'm aware that "buying the game" only gives you sweet babies a mere percentage when I believe you deserve more.

23 hours ago, RorekSR said:

EDIT: On that note, how can I go out of my way to support you devs? I already have PZ, but how can I contribute directly to you folk? I'm aware that "buying the game" only gives you sweet babies a mere percentage when I believe you deserve more.

Just coming back and saying hello is enough Rorek! Always so lovely when people return after a spell away :D

• 5 weeks later...
On 5/7/2018 at 10:07 AM, RorekSR said:

ME.

I straight up didn't know where to post this, so I posted in two locations.

I've missed you lot, and I'm sorry I haven't been around in years. But here I am. And I want to say EXCELLENT WORK, INDIESTONE. This game is more than I ever hoped since I last posted; I hope you continue to do nothing short of excellent work. You're all more than capable, from what I've seen.

I was JUST talking about you, holy shit dude.

EDIT:

Figured I'd drop by with an update of my own, seeing as it's oldies returning! ;) 

I've been busy finishing college, finally graduating with a Bachelors Honours, trying to find work, with a lot of thanks to the guys from TIS for helping me out with my questions and making suggestions, I owe the TIS team a drink some time, also thanks to Lemmy for helping me with my Dissertation research.

Got an alright website started up for hosting a portfolio & blog, been networking in local places as of late - even attended EGX to hand out some business cards, missed the chance to meet Andy, but I'll get him one day. 

So, are we just reviving old accounts here? You barely have me beat in how long you've been gone, but 3+ years still seems like a while. Been too long since I last posted here, almost feels like someone completely different to me had this account.

17 minutes ago, Kitt Frostpaws said:

I was JUST talking about you, holy shit dude.

Can confirm, was in voice chat reading this exact post while he said that. The funny part is I absolutely remember your avatar from back in the day, Rorek, was a good one (still is). I've lurked here a few times since 2015, but nothing ever caught my eye to come back and say anything. I'd say only true interesting thing I've done since vanishing is getting into college, and taking the world record for speedrunning Sleeping Dogs.

• 1 month later...

Archived