RPS Project Zomboid article

Brex

2 hours ago, Keshash said:

Huh. Interesting. 

Kinda strange that they noticed the upcoming weather update, but didn't really say anything about vehicles and animations. 

Part of it seems to be that fans of the game are helping test small elements individually, as you can read about in an update last week about the implementation of vehicles into the game world. Elsewhere, tweaks to animation are creating visible, interesting changes, while testing feedback is coming in on a seasonal/weather system that impacts the colors but also the functionality and effects of characters and their habitats… etc.

He didn't really mention any feature in great detail. It was more about Project Zomboid being in Early Access for a while.  Just an opinion piece really, a guy talking about his experience with PZ.

God how much i hate that phrase in every article title.

But he does have a point, PZ is a game that comes back every now and then to the mind everyone who bought it or saw it early in 2011-2012 and they always check up progress. The main hook was always Bob & Kate story, people always have almost the same story "I went to the radio, the whole house went up in flames!", "I died raiding the supermarket to some guy with the shotgun!","I tried to kill the raider and he attracted zombies to the house!" and the classic "I wanted to give her comfort with the pillow, not kill her!".

This makes me wonder that when NPCs are in, how many scripted stories are there going to be in the game, they were like the main hook of the game at the start.

The only other Early Access game from 2011 that i can remember that is still going strong is Kenshi and its supposed to be released out of EA this year, lets see who wins the "Longest time in EA". 

Archived