NPC MOD version snapshot

bb_boy

Waiting for my friend to reply there's some hopeful comments for us if you use a basic translator,

"Will be able to get hold of the English enhanced version 3.1 yet?" - Maybe there's an English version coming?

"steam version of this yet more" - Upcoming update for steam version?

"3.1 petrol bombs and seemingly can not use the same version 15. I tried and like an empty gun. . What harm are not." - They Have petrol bombs!

This is amazing

Ok my chinese friend told me on skype basically there's nothing in it about getting english added at all however it will be updated in the future so we cna hope to see new builds. That's basically everything interesting we can get from it. Now we need someone to transform the mod into english...

Ok my chinese friend told me on skype basically there's nothing in it about getting english added at all however it will be updated in the future so we cna hope to see new builds. That's basically everything interesting we can get from it. Now we need someone to transform the mod into english...

And maybe something in this mod may be added into the game.

The same guy decompiled all project zomboid files to translate the UI to chinese and much more ... and uploaded the full 2.9.9.15 chinese version (with the mod included I guess) :

EDIT : removed the link as to not promote this behavior. (game is cracked)

So yeah, english won't see the day since the purpose is to port the game to chinese. The "mod" that has been linked seems to only contain the modified files (along with the NPC + spike trap mod).

And it already is the 3.1 version, so this one is not coming :D

I'm decompiling files that were added or modified (there's a lot ...) but it's for fun, I don't think I'll get anywhere since I don't know how PZ works and my java is rusty. Plus the devs are already working on something much better in my opinion :wub:

If he's uploading the entire game then that's against international law, as is downloading or using it at all. I'd highly recommend that everyone stay away from that site and that version all together.

Didn't think about it that way. I'll edit my post for those reasons.