Something completely random I noticed

Brex

My main character that I most often play in PZ is a cop, and one of my typical strategies is to try (and usually fail) to secure the local police station for use as a safehouse/outpost. The station in West Point is too close to the center of town, the station in Riverside is small and defensible but doesn't offer much room, and the Rosewood station is far too big to effectively fortify, at least in single player. Thus I most often choose the Muldraugh station as my safe house. 

However I've noticed something about the station, mainly that the fenced in asphalt area to the right of the station serves absolutely no purpose. It's not a parking lot, as there are no vehicle lanes, gates, or car spawns there. The fences would make for good walls but they're short enough for zeds to climb over. The area in question is just a big slab of concrete with no apparent purpose, and I'm just curious as to why. What's the point of this area? 

Sorry if I'm being vague, as of this posting I am very tired and distracted. 

4 hours ago, Laird Thaddeus said:

if you look at the online map the police station at muldraugh it doesn't have a roof or any additional floors. i suspect the building is unfinished. does it rain indoors there?

No, there's nothing wrong with the building itself. It's just the empty fenced-in area that bugs me. 

6 hours ago, Laird Thaddeus said:

if you look at the online map the police station at muldraugh it doesn't have a roof or any additional floors. i suspect the building is unfinished. does it rain indoors there?

I noticed that. Does it appear that way in-game? I'm about to drive there from my Rosewood farm. I plan to raid the armory! :D

Archived