Firearms suggestion for future builds.

myhappines

Hi all. As you all know,  whis new animation system devs announced new firearms. To add more realystic feeling of guns I think this features should be added.

• Arms condition and weapon parts.  Exploring map you can find different weapon parts,  and as you find all you can assemble arms by  yourself. Also this allows you to repair firearms after long usage.
  •  Cleaning your gun. All guns needs cleaning, to keep them in good condition. Gun brush kit like in ORGM will be good adition to vanilla game. Also used guns that you find can be in different condition, and cleaning it should improve it a bit. 
  • Target practice to improve your shooting skills. Making targets from empty cans and bottles and shooting them can improve your skills or or teach you to shoot before the meeting zeds outdors.

2 hours ago, myhappines said:

Cleaning your gun. All guns needs cleaning, to keep them in good condition. Gun brush kit like in ORGM will be good adition to vanilla game. Also used guns that you find can be in different condition, and cleaning it should improve it a bit. 

That brush kit does not work like I want at all, but I haven't had time to fix it yet. As is, it repairs the condition of the gun.

What it needs to do is track the amount of rounds that have been fired through the gun, so it knows how dirty it is, the more dirt, the higher chances the gun's overall condition will lower, and higher chances of jamming. The whole brush and cleaning aspect needs to be separated from the condition & repair functions.