Ooooh that moment

Soap

The very brief moment in time between hearing that crunch and checking the health panel.
Not many games can reproduce this feeling but PZ nails it. What do you do when you found out that you've bitten on a good run? Give up, or go down swinging?

I agree! 

But the consequence of the infection being a slow and painful death, there is not much incentive to go on...

It's just a suggestion but what if there was a chance, given the right amount of antibiotics (not necessarily the amount but the "right" prescription) to survive the zombie fever after days of rest? Like I don't know, 15% you make it. There could also be some long term consequences, like fatigue or psychological instability (amputation seems hard to acheive, but that's the idea)

48 minutes ago, Ayrton Orio said:

I agree! 

But the consequence of the infection being a slow and painful death, there is not much incentive to go on...

It's just a suggestion but what if there was a chance, given the right amount of antibiotics (not necessarily the amount but the "right" prescription) to survive the zombie fever after days of rest? Like I don't know, 15% you make it. There could also be some long term consequences, like fatigue or psychological instability (amputation seems hard to acheive, but that's the idea)

They said that they never add zombie-virus cure. Even like this, becase it's killing main concept of PZ "this is how you died".

Going down fighting really isn't worth it, since it's nothing more than catharsis that won't change the fact that the world is fucked. If I were bitten and I knew I was gonna die, I'd prefer to end it quickly and painlessly. A bullet to the head, preferably. NOT drinking bleach, because I've heard that is extremely painful. 

4 hours ago, Ayrton Orio said:

I agree! 

I've tried to sort of replicate this idea by consistently taking hypochondriac. After being scratched, it's all you can do to wait it out and hope it goes away. With hypochondriac, there's a chance that it will! Note that hypochondriac's health drain can actually kill you too, so it serves this purpose pretty well.

When I get bitten, I stash all of my inventory somewhere (keyring incl. :P) then get the zombie(s) attention and trap myself in a room with them. lol at that point it's punch vs munch from there ... Until my fresh spawn comes by...

Archived