things you'd say about rosewood?

rosewood is a town a like alot because it lets you get what you need fast

(like a car)

however i understand some people dislike rosewood but it treats me rather well because its smallness theres less zombies

love to hear ya options on way you hate or like rosewood

I dig Rosewood!
It's my second favorite town to start in (my first being Riverside). There are some really great places to fortify like the construction site or those two houses here. 

The rural areas are SO SO good, if you continue south there's the warehouses and the little farmers market I always hit as soon as I get in Rosewood.

It's just such a nice little contained area that feels much bigger than it really is. :)

Love it! I like how everything is close to each other in the town however it's not as large as march ridge so the amount of walkers as you mention is pretty safe.
The nearby farms and warehouses usually have most tools, incl. the axe ;)
The book store in town had every skill book throughout all the shelves, in my current save.

The police station has a decent arms cache, as does the prison, atleast I thought so.
Quite alot of zomboids inside that prison tho, epic! :D

I'm living in a farm house just outside of Rosewood, with cars, driving to and from town is great and easy.
Also March Ridge and Muldraugh are also rather close so to speak using a car.
Rosewood is cool however I play solo. I'd imagine multiplayer, it'd be risky for pvp as it is a rather 'comfortable' town to survive in.

If zomboidies spawn is disabled I'd say one could 'clear' the town by themselves without too much trouble. (I'm going to try it next worldsave)

rosewood_Close_Annotated.png

RosewoodCop.png

What Rosewood lacks in tools and practical loot holes, it makes up in civil service buildings and high-end residential homes that are chalk full of gear.

It's a shame that there is no special axe spawn for the firehouse, it's just twine, hammer, nails and wire mostly. (And a massive mound of medical supplies)

Of all spawn towns, Rosewood has the highest chance of all of them to miss the mark in checking off your long term survival needs. Thankfully a couple massive warehouses of tools are not too far out in the farmlands. Still a solid place to call home, some preparation needed.

What's truly a shame about Rosewood is that you can't slide down the pole in the Fire Station! :-(

I love Rosewood for it's small size. Plus, it's close to March Ridge, a densely populated town that contains quite a few areas that can be fortified quite effectively. It also has the tallest building in the game to this point, which in my experience has served as the number one spot to locate Spiffo dolls!

Probably the best place to start & settle ; the only true issue is you amy not find a sledge...

1) Food ; alot

2) Water ; as everywhere (alot) and you even have a water pond by SE station.

3) Tools ; alot (plenty of garage & shed to provide nails, hammer, screwdriver, saw, etc.)

4) Cooking stuff : alot

5) Medical ; easy access, 2 big spawn (Firehouse and medical office)

6) Books ; libraray with relative easy access

7) Recipes ; near all house have mailboxes, so, yes, once again one of the best spot in game (1st One is probably MArch Ridge, and you're not so far).

8) Cool stuff to embelish your safehouse ; plenty, even if it lacks some special movable furnitures (wood oven notably).

9) 2 Gaz stations not so far (pretty useful on energy department, or if you play with Pump Station... or for vehicles)

Archived