A Different Way to Store Logs

Dreacon78

So I was wondering if there is a way to add in some sort of high capacity log storage "bin" or something?

Basically it would be something you would have to build that would be used to hold large amount of logs that would fill up as you added more.

Like the things people use that have a fireplace and they fill up with logs for winter.

I figure it would require you to place it next to a building or a solid wall of some sort and would be able to hold up to 100 (more or less) logs.

I think this would be something that would definitely be used in a situation like the one the game is set in as you would definitely need to stock up on logs for both building materials and also as a fuel source for fires and what not.

Now if this is already in the game then I really need to find it soon.

What do you all think?

2 hours ago, MrCouper said:

Maybe logs could be placed down like a low table (2x1) however the logs could be stack-able on the same tile(s).
So much like placing down a chair, a survivor could place down a log then proceed to place more logs on top, essentially creating a log pile.  

You can create a log stack now, can hold up to 20 logs, but it is a pain in the rear to position and set up and you end up with a ton of these stacks all over the place.

I was kinda thinking of something that would allow you to keep things a bit neater than that.

On 4/10/2018 at 3:36 AM, Spikelord said:

Is there a fireplace for indoors if not there should be to warm up those winter nights ...........

not that i ever get to winter

I think there are fireplaces, not 100% sure.  
I'd like to see things such as, heat-pumps, LPG heaters and electric heaters (the tall standing ones with fins)