Option to make zombies restless.

Lightning Flash

While the zombies as they are currently give me the spoops, the one thing that bothers me about them is that, unless provoked by noise, all they do is just stand still. While it's creepy in its own way, I've grown up with the zombies always shambling around randomly with no purpose, just walking aimlessly forever until a sound draws them, and then they just wander to that spot until they forget, and then just wander some more.

To me, zombies always just seemed restless, like they would never tire and never stop for anything. It says that the zombies are mostly based off the dead of World War Z and Zombie Survival Guide, but I don't recall the zeds ever really standing about (then again, I haven't read very far yet).

It'd be cool to have this be a feature in sandbox. I usually just prefer restless zombies over standing zombies. There was a mod called Restless Zombies that does this exact task, but it unfortunately doesn't work for IWBUMS, so that's why I'm requesting it to be an official feature.