A Question/Suggestion on Cars

Dreacon78

So I did a little search and haven't been able to find anything referencing what I am about to suggest, though I will admit I didn't look very long.

So I know that you can practically strip a car down of most of it's parts and then use those parts to repair/replace other cars.

I like this and am working on stripping several cars in my current play though.

So what I was wondering/suggesting was if there is a plan to implement being able to scrap a car (after you strip it down or before) for scrap metal and scrap electronics (or additional materials if so desired)?

I figure that amount of materials you would get would be dependent on the overall condition of the car.

Maybe require a workbench or something similar to do it.

Also with this, maybe implement the ability to town vehicles with a another vehicle so that you could move the car you wish to scrap to an area that you have the required workbench at.

Just a thought.

Sorry if this was already discussed someplace else or if it has been already listed as a no.

What do you all think?

This would be cool!

I think it'd be awesome to have a flatbed tow truck to be able tow cars and wrecks.

I like your idea with being able to scrap vehicles, if we had a grinder to cut them up and salvage materials from them (condition of car and skill level would determine the outcome).
I also think it'd be great if we could 'restore' vehicles, paint and customize them with defenses or possibly even aftermarket parts, i.e. a SUPERCHARGER! or even possibly LPG fuel systems? MadMaxoid ;)